More Ways to Donate
As well as using our online donation tool to make a one-off donation or set up a direct debit, you can also make a donation in the following ways.
You can send a cheque (payable to Accessible Arts & Media Ltd) to:Accessible Arts & MediaSanderson Community House,Bramham Road,YorkYO26 5AR
By bank transfer
For details on how to transfer money directly into our account please ring 01904 626965 or email email@example.com.
By standing order
For details on how to set up a standing order please ring 01904 626965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By PayPal Giving Fund
PayPal Giving Fund helps people support their favourite charities online and helps charities raise funds through PayPal, eBay and other technology platforms.
Once you’re signed up to the PayPal Giving Fund you can make a donation directly to AAM using your PayPal account. All you have to do is:
1. Log in to PayPal and select AAM as your favourite charity using the link to our charity page.
2. Choose the donation amount you want to make to AAM and click Donate Now.
Don’t forget to tick the box that allows PayPal to share your name and email with us so we can say thank you and let you know about the difference your donation makes.
If you qualify for Gift Aid in the UK you can help raise even more by clicking the ‘Boost your donations by 25% with Gift Aid’ link and following the prompts. PayPal Giving Fund will claim any Gift Aid on your behalf and make the payment directly to AAM along with your donation.
By fundraising on eBay
Did you know you can raise money for AAM when you sell your items on eBay?
As AAM is a registered PayPal Giving Fund charity, you can choose to donate a percentage of your sale straight to us. All you need to do is:
1. Search for Accessible Arts & Media on eBay’s charity search
2. Add us to your favourites (you will need to log into your eBay account to do this). Now, whenever you list an item for sale, just scroll to the bottom of the listing you’re creating and tick the box that says, ‘Donate a portion to charity’.
3. Choose what percentage of your sale you’d like to donate. You can donate anything from 10% to 100% of your final sale price to AAM. Then you just sell and ship your items as normal.
Within a few weeks, after the buyer has paid, PayPal Giving Fund will automatically send the donation to AAM and send you a donation receipt. eBay will also give you a credit towards your basic selling fees for sold items.
Just make sure that you’ve ticked Accessible Arts & Media as your chosen charity in the ‘Donate to’ section of the listing.
If you qualify for Gift Aid in the UK you can help raise even more by ticking the Gift Aid box on your PayPal account. PayPal Giving Fund will then claim Gift Aid on AAM’s behalf and send it directly to us.
You can find out more about eBay for Charity here.